Co-op Planing Mill. Erected in 1875 by James Pett. In the fall of 1892 the property was sold to Lorenzo Snow who later transferred ownership to John Finley Merrell. Building is rock foundation with brick top. Photo is taken looking east, mountains in background. Building has many windows doors. Two levels, each with a set of doors on the south side. Small addition is visible on the east side of the building.
Dimensions: 3.5 cm;2.5 cm;;;;423;;
Brigham City History Project - Planing Mill;http://www.brighamcityhistory.org/wiki/Planing_Mill