Co-op Planing Mill. Erected in 1875 by James Pett. In the fall of 1892 the property was sold to Lorenzo Snow who later transferred ownership to John Finley Merrell. Building is rock foundation with brick top. Photo is taken looking north. Building is falling into disrepair. Windows and doors have been boarded up. Wall has been patched up on east side. Orange Chevrolet truck parked in front of the building. Another car is parked on the east side of the building. Merrill's store is partially visible on the left side of the photo, white painted addition. The street of 600 East is seen on right.
1 ⅜ in; 1 ⅜ in;1 in; 1 ⅜ in;1 in; 1 ⅜ in;1 in; -; 423; 423; 423
Brigham City History Project - Planing Mill; Brigham City History Project - Planing Mill;http://www.brighamcityhistory.org/wiki/Planing_Mill